Sat, Sep 09|
2023 Bastrop County Bridal Extravaganza - Vendor Registration
Be a part of our 4th annual Bastrop County Bridal Extravaganza! Early Bird Deadline 12/01/22
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2023, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Bastrop, 240 S Hasler Blvd, Bastrop, TX 78602, USA
About the event
Become a vendor at our yearly show and reach 100's of brides! Early deadline July 1, 2022
2023 Bastrop County Bridal Extravaganza
If you have additional, needs or questions at this time please contact
T.J. Finn at (936) 657-8012 or email: email@example.com
Hello Wedding Vendors:
The date for the Fall show is on Saturday, September 9th, 2023 from 10am-4 p.m. at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Bastrop.
Vendors who wish to participate in this season’s bridal show have two options for reserving their booth:
1) Reserve your spot in the show before July 1, 2023and pay $200. Forms and payment must be
turned in before 5:00pm on 7/01/23 to get this discounted price.
2) After 7/1/23 the price for a booth will be $250. Forms and payment must be turned in by
7/1/23 to be included in the bridal show. If you miss this date, you miss the show.
All vendors must provide door prizes in the amount of $100
Space is limited, so sign up ASAP to make sure you get your spot!
The website set up for The Free Bridal Show is: http://www.bastropbrides.com
The Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/bastropbrides/
Don’t forget to RSVP on the Facebook page and tell your clients/friends about the show:
Special Interest –
Sponsorships for the show:
The following positions are open for show sponsorships:
Models for the Fashion Show
Hair/Makeup Artists to apply makeup for above Fashion Show Models
At each show there is an educational seminar immediately following the fashion
show. It is not an ad or speech that says,
“Hire me because I can do this for you.” It is truly helpful information that brides
need to be aware of so that they can make better decisions when hiring their
wedding vendors. (Ex. Don’t hire a family member/beginner friend to do your
I believe it is my duty to educate these brides about the industry so they are less
fearful and more excited about weddings and working with their vendors. I would
love it if you would share your knowledge and helpful information with these
brides. If you are interested in being a keynote speaker at the event, contact T.J. Finn at (936) 657-8012
Rules, Terms and Conditions:
1) BE ON TIME. Setup will begin at 8:00 a.m. and all booths must be completed by 9:50 a.m.
2) LEAVE ON TIME.The show officially ends at 4:00 p.m., but due to the nature of the show and
Brides meeting with vendors, You MUST not begin breakdown of your booth before 4:00 p.m. If you pack up, begin unpacking early, or physically leave the show before 4:00pm you will not be allowed to attend future shows as a vendor.
3) BE PROFESSIONAL. Be polite and courteous to Brides and her guests. If any complaints are
given by the brides, you will not be invited back for any future shows. If a bride isn’t interested, say
thanks for stopping by and let them move along. We are in the customer service and hospitality
industry folks, be nice to others and we’ll all have a good time.
4) BE INTERACTIVE.During the show be willing to introduce yourself and explain to Brides who
you are, what you do and ask for their business. If you sit behind your booth/table and don’t make an
effort to earn a bride’s business then it is your own fault for not booking brides.
5) NO OUTSIDE SOLICITATION. If there are businesses who are visiting the show to see what
we’re about, they are not allowed to solicit any brides for their business. Swapping business cards
with vendors is allowed. If an outside/visiting business is handing out their information or leaving
their business cards in “convenient locations” for brides to pick up, they will be immediately and
politely asked to leave and not allowed to be in any future shows. If you witness this during the show
at any time, please notify T.J. Finn ASAP.
6) Food & Beverage Handler’s License. All Caterers and food handlers must have their Texas Food
and Beverage Handling License. Please scan Food Handler’s License to
firstname.lastname@example.org along with your application forms. The only vendors who are
exempt from this rule are vendors who sell items like: Scentsy, Mary Kay, Jewelry, Accessories and
things of that nature. If you are unsure of your category please call T.J. Finn with your questions.
7) Door Prizes. Each Vendor is required to donate a door prize with a minimum value of $100. The door prizes will be given away during different times throughout the event. The prize must be turned in with your registration. Door prizes may not be coupons that require an additional purchase. They must be in the form of gift cards, and or gift baskets. We prefer that you spilt the door prize in to smaller prizes such as four $25 gift cards instead of a single $100 gift card.
8.) Market the Show. Vendors need to help market the show by sharing the show information on
their social media sites, websites, and in their place of business. Each vendor will receive marketing material
9. Booth Includes two chairs and a six foot table. You are responsib le for all decorations.
Pay online or:
Please mail checks/money orders to:
217 Lamaloa Lane
Bastrop, TX 78602
Early Register: $200
Late Register: $250
Electricity: add $10
8x8 Vendor Booth
Booth is a 8x8 space which includes an 6 foot table and 2 chairs. Vendors may decorate their space to their liking as long as they stay within their space.$200.00+$5.00 service feeSale ended
8x8 Booth with Electricity
Booth is a 8x8 space which includes an 6 foot table and 2 chairs. Vendors may decorate their space to their liking as long as they stay within their space. Electricity provided. Please provide your own extension cord.$210.00+$5.25 service feeSale ended
Please Register here if you are sending a check by mail or paying in person.$0.00